Tearing it apart

Sunday, November 16, 2008


I spent 5 hours tearing apart the car, ripping out all unnecessary items to save weight, make the car easier to work on, and hopefully sell these items to be able to re-invest in the car.

Here is what it looked like at 1:00pm today:








Here is what it looked like at 5:00pm.







I was able to remove almost everything without damaging it. The only exception was the front carpet and the headliner.









Found $3.87 so we can add that to our budget. Also some Pioneer speakers we can eBay along with the interior.




Also found out that the trunk was a little more buckled than I first thought.


I think the shock tower may have moved.
It's going to take a lot of work and force to bend this thing back into something remotely resembling a car capable of racing.

More pics here.

Parts For Sale here. Contact me at Scott_Barton@hotmail.com if interested in any thing.

No comments: